Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and the BSA. Motoecycle Owners Association Inc, (BSA. M. O. A.), this site, and all materials and services accessible through this site, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement.
Without limiting the foregoing, the BSA. M. O. A. makes no warranty that:
- the services and materials will meet your requirements;
- the services and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or materials will be effective, accurate, or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, or materials purchased or accessible by you through the site will meet your expectations; and
- any errors in the software obtained from or used through the site, or any defects in the site, its services, or materials, will be corrected.
This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. The BSA. M. O. A. may make changes to the materials and services at this site at any time without notice. The materials or services at this site may be out of date, and the BSA. M. O. A. makes no commitment to update such materials or services.
The use of the services or the downloading or other use of any materials through the site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or motorcycle, loss of data, or other harm that results from such activities. The BSA. M. O. A. assumes no liability for any computer virus or other similar software code that is downloaded to your computer from the site or in connection with any services or materials offered through the site.
Beezervic Email Account
1. The Association operates Beezervic Email Account that has been created so that financial members of the BSA Motorcycle Owners Association Inc are informed of club events,updated with club-related information and general matters pertaining to motorcycling.
2. In general, this account is ONE-WAY. That is, the Administrator will not normally correspond with members who reply to emails frombeezervic HOWEVER, the Administrator WILL forward emails to the appropriate committee member when the need arises (eg. Letters to the Editor/President etc.).
3. ALL member email addresses will remain confidential at all times. They will NOT be handed on to third parties for the purposes of advertising or any other unsolicited contact. In the event a member requests the contact details of another member, the Administrator, at his discretion, will forward an email to that party with the contact details of the enquiring member to allow that party to make contact if they so wish.
4. In order to prevent nuisance or SPAM emails, the Administrator asks that members on the BSAMOA Group Mail list maintain confidentiality of their contact email address and DO NOT distribute the firstname.lastname@example.org address to anyone other than financial club members. It is Mail Group members' responsibility to keep their email up to date and inform beezervic when they have changed their email address.
5. If any Group Mail member wishes to no longer receive email from beezervic, they must send an email under the Subject title REMOVE ME PLEASE, and their record will be expunged from the Group.