BSA National Rally - 12th & 13th October 2013
The next National BSA National Rally is ON!
Accommodation ranges from bunk houses motel type cabins, on site caravans and camp sites with or without power. Bunk houses sleep 8. The motel type cabins sleep 6 are available with ensuite bathrooms or without. There are plenty of camp sites, with or without power, and of course, on site caravans.
. . . Booking details and prices follow the links below:
Click to book online NOW! Enteries Close 20th Sept 2013.
RALLY ENTRY FEE (1 per person) $120.00 includes:
- Metal Rally Badge
- BSA Eligible for Showing/Judging
- Morning Tea (Saturday)
- Museum Entry (Saturday)
- Lunch (Saturday)
- Dinner (Saturday)
- Museum Entry (Sunday)
- Lunch (Sunday)
NOTE: An additional "Single Entry" will need to be purchased by each pillion & sidecar passanger.
- SATURDAYS RIDE IS TO A COMMONWEALTH GOVERMENT CONTROLED SITE & STRICT ACCESS CONTROL MEASURES ARE ENFORCED.
- All persons aged 16 and over must produce some form of official Government body photographic Identification before being allowed to proceed to the museum.
- A current valid photographic licence or permit issued by the Commonwealth, a State or Territory such as:
- A drivers or shooters licence issued in Australia,
- A current passport,
- A current proof of age card, as issued by a Road Transport Authority.
- ALL ACCOMODATION IS TO BE BOOKED SEPERATLY BY RALLY GOERS!
- NAGAMBIE LAKES & LEISURE PARK
- Lodgings Lane Nagambie Victoria 3603.
- Tel 5794 2373 Fax: 5794 1629
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.nagambielakespark.com.au.
- The site is about an hour and a half from Melbourne via the freeways and highways. A little longer on the excellent B roads.